Products : cariden MATE framework (brochure)
The foundation of all Cariden's capacity planning and traffic engineering products is the MATE Framework. This framework provides a coherent and convenient process for gathering and accessing data, visualizing the network, demand estimation, interacting with simulations and optimizations, and creating reports and action plans.
The diagram below shows the MATE workflow from config files and other sources of data through the output of reports and configlets.
Complete network planning with Cariden's MATE Framework
MATE PACKAGES AND MODULES
The MATE Framework is packaged into network-specific packages with specialized Modules. Packages and Modules include:
- The IGP Simulation Package
- The IGP Metric Optimization Package
- The MPLS Simulation Package
- The Explicit Routing Optimization Package
- The Demand Deduction Module
- The BGP simulation Module
- The Capacity Analysis Module
- The Network Interface
Please e-mail us for a more complete list and description of solvers.
The following screenshot shows the MATE GUI in action:
Cariden MATE GUI