Proteus - The Market Leading IP Address Management (IPAM) Solution
Proteus from BlueCat Networks is the industry’s most complete IP Address Management (IPAM) platform. Purpose-built for scalability and high-availability, Proteus provides sophisticated utilities to rapidly design, deploy, reconfigure and maintain distributed IP addresses. It consolidates management of the entire IP infrastructure, and all DNS and DHCP services (including Windows® DNS and DHCP) within one centralized console.
IPAM for Windows® DNS/DHCP Proteus 2150™ Proteus 5000™ IPAM Intelligence™
Delivering IPAM Intelligence™
Proteus sets the standard for IPAM Intelligence. Best-in-class features and functions empower network administrators in five key areas:
- Visibility – IP allocation, monitoring, reporting and auditing like never before. Learn More.
- Management – Enable high performance network administration through workflow delegation. Learn More.
- Integration – Leverage existing network investments. Learn More.
- Control – Centrally Manage for all your DNS/DHCP servers including Windows. Learn More.
- Continuity – High Availability and failover; Don’t let your network go down. Learn More.
With Proteus, organizations of all sizes and from every industry sector improve the availability of business-critical IP services, enhance network resilience and ensure network security. They support continued network growth while reducing administrative costs.
Proteus 5000™ is an enterprise-class IPAM appliance for large, distributed networks traversing multiple locations with millions of IP addresses.
Proteus 2150™ provides all of the features of BlueCat’s enterprise-class Proteus 5000 IPAM appliance. With a smaller form factor and an attractive price, it manages up to 20 BlueCat Adonis appliances or Windows DNS / DHCP servers – just right for SMEs.
Windows network administrators are discovering it is no longer effective to administer DNS and DHCP services separately. More reliable service delivery and greater efficiencies in network operations can be realized by introducing Proteus IPAM into their Microsoft DNS / DHCP environments.