Authentication serves a vital function within any organization -securing access to corporate networks, protecting the identities of users, and ensuring that a user is who he claims to be. Yet the recent surge in high-profile security breaches, as well as evolving business environments that require entirely new considerations for access control - like SaaS applications and mobile device management - represents a shift in how trust and control is established and maintained.
An increasingly mobile workforce, the proliferation of mobile devices used by employees to access corporate resources, and the move to the cloud are blurring the boundaries of the traditional network security perimeter.
Learn more about Workforce Authentication
Secure VPN Access
In the current decentralized IT environment, the organizational VPN is just one of several end points used to access confidential network resources and critical business applications. Increasingly, organizations are deploying core business applications and sensitive resources across a greater number of web-based, cloud-based and on premise servers and are having difficulty creating consistent authentication policies for secure access to all corporate resources.
Learn more about Secure VPN
Secure Access to Citrix and VDI Solutions
The growth in the use of virtualized environments—particularly Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solutions, such as those provided by Citrix— is challenging businesses to overcome the vulnerabilities of fixed passwords and implement a consistent authentication policy to secure access to all online corporate resources.
Learn more about Citrix and VDI Solutions
Secure Cloud Access
As enterprises transition to the cloud, they are essentially shifting their focus from controlling security with physical boundaries, to that of a virtual infrastructure. When data and applications move to the cloud, user access - by default - takes place remotely. Organizations therefore have to contend with a diffused data perimeter which induces them to implement access controls for applications both in the cloud and those within the confi nes of the data center.
Learn more about Secure Cloud Access
Increasingly, online financial services are under attack. Financial services institutions and their onlinebanking customers face a rapidly escalating threat landscape in which malware attacks and data breaches are commonplace.
Learn more about Transaction Security
Secure Network Access
There is growing concern among IT leaders over the rise in corporate espionage and Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) that originate from unauthorized local network access. Relying on simple passwords to protect employees’ computers and privileged workstations could put your organization at risk.
Learn more about Secure Network Access
Low TCO has been architected into every aspect of this solution:
- Simple all-inclusive pricing with no extra costs for agents, replica servers
- Huge range of non-expiring physical tokens and re-assignable software and SMS tokens reduce token costs
- Integration into existing user stores such as LDAP and automation of management tasks reduces management time by 90%
- Self-healing tokens prevent synchronisation issues and increase user satisfaction and lower help desk costs
- User self-service that removes the need for help desks to fix most common user issues
Highest levels of security are built into BlackShield Server:
- Latest encryption algorithms used to generate passcodes, to encrypt user data and to protect all communication between different components
- Passcode length and complexity can be set to reflect your preferred security posture policy driven management platform that automatically monitors and protects against attacks such as brute force and Denial of service
- Operational role segregation and delegated management
- Built in reporting for compliance audit and accounting
Security is unsurpassed, and our system will offer you the ability to comply with all relevant regulatory standards, including SOX, PCI and HIPAA.
Automation of Management Tasks:
By automating the provisioning, administering and managing of users and tokens BlackShield drastically reduces the single biggest cost of an authentication system, often by an order of magnitude.
- Tight integration with user directories such as LDAP, which can then drive custom provisioning processes that are carried out automatically.
- Pre-authentication rules that provide automated authorization and access control
- Extensive user self-service and push and pull of soft tokens and tokenless methods, which also increase user satisfaction and remove help desk costs
In short BlackShield Server allows authentication to run in the background, unseen, without significant cost.
Highly Available, Scalable Service:
From an infrastructure point of view, BlackShield Server can be configured in a huge range of high availability, high performance architectures as required, without requiring high specification hardware and software - further reducing cost.
Migration to BlackShield Server:
Migration to BlackShield Server – whether from static passwords or alternative strong authentication solutions is a risk-free and trouble-free process.
- Migration from passwords can be done without user disruption, without user training, and without service interruption – let BlackShield Cloud do the work.
- Migration from other vendors’ tokens can be done whilst preserving your investment in their tokens as users carry on using them until they expire or break, and with zero impact on users and administrators.