Based on patent pending, proprietary technology; GTB's Inspector , a "Reverse Content-Aware Firewall" TM scans and analyzes ALL outbound data transmissions from your network in real time. Once a threshold amount of protected data is detected, it stops the violating transmission and/or alerts the designated security officer or administrator.
New programs requiring the use of unconventional protocols are becoming increasingly more prevalent. Furthermore, despite company policies forbidding the practice, employees frequently utilize peer to peer applications. Microsoft Networks and similar protocols, initially designed for LAN, are perfectly capable of working over the Internet.
Malicious applications (e.g., viruses and worms) can be utilized to transfer data across a broad variety of protocols. So supporting just SMTP, HTTP, FTP and IM is a real limitation for the majority of DLP Solutions and is not DLP.
Protected data may include bank accounts, credit card numbers, and passwords. The Data Loss Prevention (DLP) device is completely opposite to the secure location. It is installed on the network edge and more than one device can be installed if necessary. The Reverse Content-Aware Firewall offers mass communication features and is compatible with multiple devices and multiple protocols.
A few of our differentiators are:
- 1GB speed
- Support for ALL protocols including Email, Instant Messengers, FTP and even
- Virtually no false positive OR no false negatives** for detecting both
Personal Identifiable Information and partial file matching (**on fingerprinted
data)- thus allowing customers to Block content from exiting!
- Multi-language support
- Detection of Encrypted Content
- Scalability to outbound network bandwidth
- Workflow for event remediation
- Multi-location Central Management Console
- SIEM integration
- Designed for unattended, maintenance free operation
- Available as a Portable "all-in-one " device - to quickly move the appliance between networks (internal or external)
Resulting in malicious or unintentional transmissions of confidential data over the network are identified and blocked. Organizations are fully secured and compliant with government data security regulations as it relates to Sarbanes Oxley, GLBA, HIPAA, PII, CA SB1386, CA AB1950, Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard, The Patriot Act, FISMA, FERC/NERC, and others.
|is all traffic on the network. GTB's "Reverse Content-Aware Firewall" TM Inspector analyzes this traffic for pieces of source code; all communication channels are scanned, such as: e-mails, instant messages, web logs, etc. If a violation is attempted, the transmission is blocked and then logged on the security report. You can also elect to have the network administrator notified through an alert email.
|Accuracy and Precision
|• Virtually zero false positives
• Virtually 100% detection rate
• Resilient to data manipulation, including:
• Data extracting – only a small part of a file or a subset of a database table is copied and pasted from one document to another
• File format conversion
• Embedding – the data from a protected file is inserted into another file
• File extension changes
• Re-typing – text is re-typed from a printed document
• Language encoding changes, especially conversion between
Unicode and plain English
• Different representation -, i.e., a social security number may be represented in the form "777-77-7762", "777 77 7762" or "777777762"
|Protects ALL Protocols
• Web Mail
• HTTP Server
• SSL (capable of decryption)
• Instant Messengers
• Yahoo Messenger
|• Microsoft Messenger
• Google Talk
• Peer-to-Peer applications
(20+ applications and protocols)
• All protocols, sending data in clear
• Capable of blocking on all protocols
|• Built in table reports
• Built in Crystal Reports
• MS Access format for exporting