- Can you control that IP resources are allocated at the right place?
- Can you easily allocate networks when requested to follow company extension, merge, and reorganization?
- How do you make sure that users qualify IP resources correctly when deployed, to respect company standards?
- How to delegate the IP address management easily to non IT expert users whilst enforcing your global IPAM policies?
- How to manage IP addresses and DNS-DHCP services at the same time to follow the complete life cycle of the IP Address?
EfficientIP provides a Global IPAM solution for critical core network services ensuring:
To manage your IP infrastructure and monitor your network services, the ability to have an operational access to IP data is fundamental. SOLIDserver™ brings an accurate and immediate access to your data with your search criteria across your entire infrastructure.
- Real time access to your information to track down dynamic or manual resource allocations and service performances to ensure high IT Service Quality
- Transverse access to your information without hierarchical tree dependences for unrestricted data visibility
- Access your information with your own search criteria to match with your operational needs
- History of all administration tasks
- Network devices port allocation for IP addresses, including multiple IP addresses per port and VMWare for a better understanding of IP usage within the company
Global IPAM Policies: Enforce your Rules
It is fundamental that companies implement best practices throughout their IPAM organization. The key to success in the deployment of IP resources is that users are aligned with those best practices. By embedding your own IPAM policies in your IPAM solution, you reconcile these objectives in the easiest way. You mask the complexity of IPAM processes and deliver a user-friendly application which guides users through automated IPAM policies enforcement.
- Streamline resource qualification with templates: Simplify resource qualification and deployment with templates of IP objects. Templates guide users through a predefined or user-defined list of fields for each IP object such as IP addresses, subnets, DNS zones or DHCP scopes. SOLIDserver™ performs data formatting checks or can constrain data structure to eliminate qualification errors.
- Organize resource consumption: Control where IP resources (ex: subnets, IP ranges, IP addresses) are authorized to be allocated by users according to your IP plan or the way you organize your rights delegation. For instance, you can restrict where IP objects such as printers, servers and switches can be deployed within subnets.
- Rationalize resource configuration: Define authorized subnet sizes and options of your DNS-DHCP services (such as for VoIP) to control your service deployment policies.
- Automate your naming conventions: Integrate your IP resources naming conventions within SOLIDserver™ to apply them according to IP object types, geographical location, services membership or other user-defined criteria.
- Map IP plan organization to fit your company’s organizational needs: The IP addressing plan is the foundation of the network upon which network services are organized and deployed. It is fundamental to align your IPAM organization with your company organization according to multiple criteria (geographical, technical, commercial or administrative).