Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM) is the privileged identity management solution that automatically discovers, strengthens, monitors and recovers local, domain and process account passwords in the cross-platform enterprise. It helps you achieve full compliance with your security and operational auditor's privileged account password management and shared account password management requirements.
Customizable Audit Reports Eliminate Compliance Uncertainty
ERPM identifies, secures and manages the privileged identities found throughout your infrastructure, including:
- Super-user login accounts utilized by individuals to change configuration settings, run programs and perform other administrative duties.
- Service accounts that require privileged login IDs and passwords to run.
- Application-to-application passwords used by web services, line-of-business applications, custom software, and other applications to connect to databases, middleware, and more.
ERPM then propagates unique, frequently changed passwords to each location and grants fast, audited access to authorized IT staff whenever they need to perform routine maintenance or emergency firecall repairs.
How can Enterprise Random Password Manager Help You?
Stay Secure As Your Environment Changes
- True Discovery™. As your organization deploys new hardware and software applications, ERPM continuously discovers and secures new privileged identities to eliminate security risks.
- Stronger Password Security. When malicious programs and unauthorized users attempt to access your computers and applications, they encounter the robust, unique, frequently changing credentials propagated by ERPM.
- Immediate User Recognition. Whenever the role of any staff member changes, ERPM instantly allows or denies privileged access based on up-to-the-minute data it takes from your Role-Based Access Control system.
Eliminate Tedious, Error-Prone Tasks
- Improved Staff Efficiency. When your security policies require frequent changes to privileged passwords, ERPM discovers and changes these credentials immediately, eliminating hours of tedious, error-prone work.
- Fewer Service Disruptions. As your integrated IT services expand, ERPM detects new application interdependencies and simultaneously deploys all changed credentials to avoid service disruptions and lockouts.
- Faster Emergency Access. Whenever authorized IT personnel need privileged access for routine tasks or emergency repairs, ERPM grants the credentials without delay, according to roles that you predefine, through a console that's accessible from any web-enabled device.
Reduce IT Audit Cost and Uncertainty
- Easier Compliance. When standards such as PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA require you to enforce privileged password security, ERPM continuously discovers and secures privileged accounts in your enterprise.
- Comprehensive Audit Trails. Each time authorized IT staff request privileged access for routine maintenance or emergency fire-call repairs, ERPM creates an authoritative audit trail showing the requester, target system and account, date and time, location, and purpose of the request.
- Efficient Compliance Reporting. Whenever you must prove compliance, ERPM gives you detailed reports that eliminate the manual effort normally required to document that your privileged accounts are secure.
Monitor and Audit User Action
- Promote Accountability by identifying all privileged user activities with precision through the
- ERPM Session Recording Module
- Gain Full Coverage by triggering in-depth session recording as soon as privileged access is requested, recording all activity for the duration of the access period.
- Lower Auditing Overhead and Uncertainty by quickly searching textual metadata to find only those session recordings relevant to your search.
Enterprise Random Password Manager builds upon its market-leading account discovery and propagation capabilities with these additional features:
Enterprise Random Password Manager is just one product in Lieberman Software's suite of privileged identity management solutions. Compare products here.
Enterprise Random Password Manager was awarded 5 stars by SC Magazine. Read the full product review here.