ISO 27001 lead auditor-five day course
Auditing is crucial to he success of any management system. As a result, it carries with it heavy responsibilities, tough challenges and complex problems. This five-day intensive course prepares delegates for the qualification process for ISO 27001:2005 and trains them on how to conduct audits for Certification Bodies. It also empowers them to give practical help and information to those who are working towards compliance and certification.
Those wishing to implement a formal Information Security Management System (ISMS) in accordance with ISO 27001:2005.
- Those wishing to learn about effective audit practices
- Existing security auditors who wish to expand their auditing skills
- Consultants who wish to provide advice on ISO 27001:2005 systems certification
- Security and Quality professionals.
Benefits to Your Business
Effective auditing helps to ensure that the measures you put in place to protect your organization and your customers are properly managed and achieve the desired result.
Embracing a blended learning approach, this course includes an optional pre-course webinar learning element. Studying the webinar will provide delegates with an interview of ISO 27001 requirements and the audit process.
A combination of tutorial, syndicate exercises and role play, including the following topics:
- Information Security
- The importance of Information Security
- ISO 27001:2005
- Reviewing security threats and vulnerabilities
- Selecting security controls
- How to build an information security management system (ISMS)
- ISO 27001:2005 auditing techniques
- Managing and leading an ISO 27001:2005 audit team
- Interview techniques
- Audit reporting
- Examination to prove competency
This is a five-day course including refreshments, lunch and course notes.
*As evening work may be required as part of the course, we recommend that the delegates takes accommodation for the full duration of the course at the training venue. Please discuss while booking..